Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A new BB cream I like

I was interested in all the new BB creams I kept hearing about, so I went out and bought one. Big mistake. I have oily skin that break outs if you even look at it funny, and that BB cream did just that. 

Luckily, I got a free sample of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream. I like it because it helps cut down on the oil on my skin, and doesn't come off when my skin gets oily like so many other things do. It has a nice level of coverage, letting the skin show through while helping to hide my numerous acne scars. It cuts down on shine, but doesn't make me completely matte. I have some spots that are super oily so that's not to surprising. It also has a thin drippy texture that can be messy to apply but is easy to blend.

After using this for a while, my skin looks healthier. I don't think it faded my dark spots, but the moisturizers in it make my skin look healthier even when I'm not wearing it.

Bottom line, I would recommend this to anyone that has oily skin.

#gotitfree# #buzzagent#

 

No comments:

Post a Comment